Skip to Top Main Navigation Skip to Content Area Skip to Footer
Texas Department of Insurance
Topics:   A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z All
Agent licensing

Agent and adjuster licensing

Select a license type below to apply for that license or learn how to:

  • Update your address or name.
  • Print your license.
  • Get continuing education credits.
  • Renew your license.


Change to fingerprinting process: Begin the application process by requesting a service code using our online portal. Learn more

Agent and adjuster licensing

Sign up for updatesStay connected!

Apply, renew, and manage your license. To get started, select a license type below.

Have a question about your agent or adjuster license? Read our FAQ.

Certifications and registrations

Small employer health benefit plans

Get certified to sell health insurance for small business employers.

Medicare-related product

Get certified to sell Medicare supplemental insurance.

Long-term care insurance

Get certified to sell long-term care insurance for small business employers through the Texas Long-Term Care Partnership.

Annuity products

Get certified to sell annuity products in Texas.

Discount health care program operator

Register to become a discount health care program operator and contract with providers, provider networks and other health care services.

Captive management registration

Register your licensed captive insurance company.


Question? Email us at