- Reminder: All State Fire Marshal’s Office licenses and registrations for individuals and companies are now only sent by email to the email address on file. Paper licenses and pocket cards are no longer provided.
- Supply chain shortages: Some fire protection companies and licensees are dealing with supply chain shortages. The State Fire Marshal's Office provides guidance.
- Renewal notifications: We send fire-industry license renewal notices by email 90 days before the expiration date. Learn how to update an email address for official communications.
- Apply or renew company registration:
- To apply, use our PDF forms. Find the application form for your license type.
- To renew, see the Company certificate of registration renewal/reinstatement guide.
Fire Industry Licensing
Phone: 512-676-6800 (press 1) from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays.
For more information, contact: Fire.Marshal@tdi.texas.gov
Last updated: 11/2/2023