TDI RSS feeds are designed to be used with a modern web browser or RSS reader (news aggregator) The "feeds" essentially serve as a free, automatic news gatherer. RSS (Rich Site Summary or Really Simple Syndication) allows you to see when our website has added new content. You don't have to remember to visit our website every day. With your browser's RSS links or an RSS reader, you can subscribe to the feed you want, check for new content and retrieve it when you need it. Nothing is emailed to you.
|Name of feed
|RSS feed link
|Texas Insurance Blog
|The Texas Insurance Podcast
|TDI News Releases
|TDI Agency Calendar
How to use our RSS feeds
To view one of our feeds in your RSS reader / aggregator:
- Copy the URL that corresponds to the feed you want.
- Paste the URL into your RSS aggregator or news reader and save it.
Tools for viewing RSS feeds
- RSS subscription services: Many websites offer an easy way to subscribe to RSS feeds as part of their "membership" benefits. In most cases, the RSS feed is added to your home page in the form of "headline" links.
- Web browsers: Newer browsers have add-ons that allow you to view RSS feeds easily.
- Mobile devices: Subscription mobile services can deliver RSS feeds to your wireless mobile devices. This option is particularly useful for anyone whose job keeps them on the go. Some RSS subscription services also allow you to add RSS feeds to your mobile devices.
- Standalone desktop aggregators: Client applications you must download to your computer and run independently. They include such programs as Newz Crawler, FeedDemon, Awasu and RSS Bandit for Windows and Newsfire and NetNewsWire for Mac OS X.
- E-mail clients: Plug-in to popular e-mail clients let you receive RSS feeds in your e-mail window.