Workers' Compensation Classifications
Subscribe to Property & Casualty Bulletins and/or Workers' Compensation Research and Evaluation Group Updates via eNews.
- The WC Classification and Premium Calculation Office answers inquiries about the workers' compensation rate guide and manuals - not claims or classification codes.
Workers' Compensation Coverage
- Texas Workers' Compensation Rate Guide
- Texas Basic Manual of Rules, Classifications and Experience Rating Plan for Workers' Compensation and Employers' Liability Insurance ( MS Word, wcmanual.zip OR PDF, wcmanual.pdf) OR Pick a specific section to download
- Resources for Small Businesses
- Shopping for Workers' Comp Insurance
Texas Workers' Compensation Manual
Updated: August 28, 2013
- wcrules.zip or wcrules.pdf - manual rules and rules index for Workers' Compensation
- 99alpha.zip or 99alpha.pdf - alphabetic listing of workers' compensation classifications.
- 99numeric.zip or 99numeric.pdf - numeric listing of workers' compensation classifications.
- erplan.zip or erplan.pdf - workers' compensation experience rating plan.
- endform.zip or endform.pdf - workers' compensation endorsements and forms.
A zipped file (.zip) is a normal file that has been compressed to a smaller size so that it takes less time to download. Download it just like any other file, then unzip it using any unzip program.
- DCI Stat Plan - 1997 - Workers' Comp (296K, PDF)
- DCI Stat Plan - 2010 - Workers' Comp (387K, PDF)
- Texas Unit Statistical Plan and Reporting Instructions (Download Only, 159K, MS Word , unitstat.zip)
For more information contact:
Last updated: 05/08/2015