Workers' Compensation Classifications
- Workers' Compensation Research & Evaluation is responsible for conducting studies and research on workers' compensation issues
- Health & Workers' Compensation Network Certification and Quality Assurance is to regulate HMO's and certify and regulate Certified Workers' Compensation Networks.
- The WC Classification and Premium Calculation Office answers inquiries about the workers’ compensation rate guide and manuals - not claims or classification codes.
Research | Statistical Plan | Workers' Comp Coverage | Workers' Comp Manual Downloads
Workers' Compensation Coverage
- Texas Workers' Compensation Rate Guide
- Texas Basic Manual of Rules, Classifications and Experience Rating Plan for Workers' Compensation and Employers' Liability Insurance (MS Word, wcmanual.zip OR PDF, wcmanual.pdf) OR Pick a specific section to download
- Resources for Small Businesses
- Shopping for Workers' Comp Insurance
Subscribe to Property & Casualty Bulletins via eNews.
Texas Workers' Compensation Manual
Updated: May 20, 2013
- wcrules.zip or wcrules.pdf - manual rules and rules index for Workers' Compensation
- 99alpha.zip or 99alpha.pdf - alphabetic listing of workers’ compensation classifications.
- 99numeric.zip or 99numeric.pdf - numeric listing of workers’ compensation classifications.
- erplan.zip or erplan.pdf - workers’ compensation experience rating plan.
- endform.zip or endform.pdf - workers’ compensation endorsements and forms.
A zipped file (.zip) is a normal file that has been compressed to a smaller size so that it takes less time to download. Download it just like any other file, then unzip it using any unzip program.
For workers' compensation claims information, contact:
For coverage information, contact:
Workers' Compensation Research
- Workers Comp Research Group - Reports and Research Material
- ROC 2003 Annual Report to the Governor and Legislature | and the Word Version
- ROC and Other Workers Comp Reports / Studies
- DCI Stat Plan - 1997 - Workers' Comp (296K, PDF)
- DCI Stat Plan - 2010 - Workers' Comp (387K, PDF)
- Texas Unit Statistical Plan and Reporting Instructions (Download Only, 159K, MS Word , unitstat.zip)
Reporting a Workplace Safety Violation | Health Care Networks for Injured Employees | Complaint Resolution form
|Help For||Toll-Free #|
|EDI Help Desk||888-4TXCOMP|
|[ tdi phone listings ]|
|Find a Doctor||Rules|
|Verify Network Coverage||Verify Employer Coverage|
|[ popular links · more lookups ]|
For more information contact:
Last updated: 05/20/2013