TXCOMP Home Page
Select TXCOMP Claims and Coverage Systems if you want to:
- Verify an employer's workers' compensation coverage
- Locate an insurance carrier's contact information
- Report a work-related injury
- Sign up for access to the claim or coverage system
- Locate a workers' compensation claim (if you have authorized access)
- Go to TXCOMP Claims and Coverage Systems
Select TXCOMP Healthcare Provider System if you want to:
- Locate a doctor approved to provide care for a work-related injury
- Sign up with DWC as a health care provider in the workers' compensation system
- Verify a doctor's authorization to certify maximum medical improvement (MMI) and assign impairment rating (IR) [ instructions]
- Go to TXCOMP Healthcare Provider System
About TXCOMP System Data
- Confidential claim information remains confidential except when used in court for the purpose of an appeal or as otherwise provided by law. Confidential claim information may not be published, copied, or distributed to persons or entities not entitled to receive the information directly from the Division. It is a Class A misdemeanor to do so. Information that is accessed through the Division's Websites and is not confidential claim information or otherwise marked as "confidential" may be copied and distributed to others, as long as the information is copied and distributed unaltered.
- The creation of TXCOMP required the extensive transfer of information from our old system. During this transfer, some data inconsistencies may have occurred. DWC tests continuously to ensure the accuracy of the data in TXCOMP. If data discrepancies are found, please contact DWC using 'Contact Us' so that we may correct the issue.
- With few exceptions, you are entitled on request to be informed about the information that TDI-DWC collects about you. Under §§552.021 and 552.023 of the Government Code, you are entitled to receive and review the information. Under §559.004 of the Government Code you are entitled to have TDI-DWC correct information about you that is incorrect. For more information, call the local TDI-DWC field office at 800-252-7031.
For more information contact:
Last updated: 09/06/2014