Filings Made Easy
New! The interactive forms have been updated. Please be sure to use the new version of these forms with your filings.
Indicates new addition since last update.
****** Subscribe to Property & Casualty Bulletins via eNews. ******
The Property and Casualty Filings Made Easy Guide is an aid to making property and casualty filings in Texas. You may view the on-line version and complete the interactive PDF forms.
Rate filings, and any supporting information filed, are public information subject to Chapter 552, Government Code. See Tex. Ins. Code §2251.107 and §2053.004. Form filings and any supporting information filed, are open to public inspection as of the date each filing is made. See Tex. Ins. Code §2301.009.
Complete the Interactive PDF Forms below. Please read the " Additional Information - Interactive Forms" carefully before completing the forms.
- P&C Filing Transmittal Form
- Texas Addendum to NAIC Property & Casualty Transmittal Form ( NAIC PC Transmittal instructions)
- Exhibit A - Rate Filing Checklist
- Exhibit B - SERFF Rate Data
- Exhibit C - Statewide Average Rate Level Information
- Exhibit D - Historical Experience
- Exhibit E - Expense Information - Including Disallowed Expense Adjustment
- Exhibit F - Expense Information - For Workers' Compensation and Mortgage Guaranty
- Exhibit G - Loss Costs Reference Information
- Exhibit H - Multi-Peril Rate Reference Information
- Exhibit L - Profit Provision Information
- Exhibit WC - Workers' Compensation
- Company Certification - Mortgage Guaranty Rate Filings
- Territory Exhibit - Display of Counties Affected by 15% Territory Rule
- Territory Exhibit - Support for Territorial Deviations
- CS Exhibit - Support for use of Credit Scoring
- CM Exhibit - Additional Information for Certain County Mutuals
- County Exhibit - Average Premium Change by County
- Credit Scoring Model Filing Form
- Compliance Questionnaire - Use of Credit Information (PDF / Word)
- Certification of Sections 2251.251 - 2251.252 - Exemption Compliance (EC-1)
- Certification of Section 2251.1025 - Exemption Compliance (EC-2)
- Personal lines rate filing templates +April 2012 Edition+
Download the Filings Made Easy Guide. This zipped file contains a PDF version of the guide (fme2011.pdf) along with the 18 corresponding forms which make up the complete guide.
With few exceptions, all TDI forms have been revised to include standard header and footers for easy identification. Revised forms now contain the standard TDI letterhead to provide users with contact information when completing the form. Additionally, forms include the form name, form number and revision date. This practice ensures consistency and quality among agency forms. It also facilitates improved customer service, by making forms readily identifiable.
TDI is in the process of converting many of its forms to Adobe Acrobat® Interactive PDF(.pdf) format. With Adobe Acrobat Reader, you can complete the interactive forms electronically on your PC, print them and then discard without needing additional software. To save the completed form to your own PC requires additional steps. If you want to be able to revise and update the form fields, you will need to purchase software capable of saving and editing PDF files (prices range from $10 to $140). Or, if you want to save the form for your records and do not plan to edit it, Adobe Reader's Snapshot tool offers a free solution. This tool, part of Acrobat Reader 6 and 7, allows you to capture a picture of the completed form, which can be pasted into a word processing or presentation file for future reference. Prior versions of Acrobat Reader have similar capabilities.
Free Adobe Reader
Forms in .PDF format require the Acrobat reader plug-in. If you are unable to view these forms please download the latest version of Acrobat® Reader from the Adobe Web site. [Acrobat Reader copyright (C) 1987-1997 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved. Adobe and Acrobat are trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.]
For more information contact:
Last updated: 03/23/2016