Certificates of Insurance
To Search for an Approved Certificate of Insurance:
(This contains approved certificates of insurance as of January 6, 2015.)
- the name of the filing company, person, or organization; or
- the form number of the certificate of insurance in the search box below.
[For the most accurate search, enter only the first one or two words of the company, person, or organization's name. For example, enter " State Farm" for " State Farm Fire and Casualty Company." ]
Or select the first letter of a filing company, person, or organization name
- Print a complete list of approved certificates of insurance
The following information is available:
- an image of the certificate of insurance form;
- the TDI filing number;
- the form number and title of the certificate of insurance;
- the filing company, person, or organization name; and
- approval date.
Search for insurance company information
Senate Bill 425, 82nd Legislative Session relating to property and casualty certificates of insurance and approval of property and casualty certificate of insurance forms by the Texas Department of Insurance; providing penalties.
Chapter 1811, Texas Insurance Code
Subchapter M. Filing Requirements - Division 11. Filings Made Easy- Certificates of Property and Casualty Insurance, 28 TAC §§5.9370-5.9376 - Effective 3/13/2013
TDI Rules - Informal, Exempt, Proposed, Adopted
File a complaint
Questions or additional information - Commercialpc@tdi.texas.gov or 512.676-6710
For more information contact:
Last updated: 01/21/2015