- A Private / Public Health Insurance Plan
and part of a new statewide health insurance program designed for small business owners and their employees.
Texas Health Insurance Pool
- An individual health insurance program created by the Texas Legislature to provide health insurance to Texans who cannot obtain coverage because of a medical condition or HIPAA-related health insurance portability issues.
- Premium subsidy application form for enrollees whose household incomes are at or below 300 percent of the federal poverty level.
- Texas Health Insurance Pool Publication (PDF)
- Health Insurance Reimbursement Rates Consumer Information Guide
- TexasHealthOptions.com - A service of the State of Texas with links to government & other Web sites to help Texans with health insurance.
- Mediation for Out-of-Network Hospital-based Health Care Provider Claims
- Consumer Complaint Information
- Mandated Health Benefits
- LHL Advisory Committees and Stakeholder Groups - Includes CEDE and TACCP Meeting Information
|Help For||Toll-Free #|
|[ tdi phone listings ]|
|Agents / Adjusters|
|Media / Others|
|Agent Lookup||Company Lookup|
|DWC Forms||All Other Forms|
|TDI Jobs||TXCOMP Home|
|[ popular links · more lookups ] |
For more information contact:
Last updated: 01/02/2014