Committees, Stakeholder Groups and Appointments
Board and Committees
- There are currently sixteen boards and committees for which the Commissioner of Insurance is responsible for appointing members.
- Informal Stakeholder Meetings on Working Drafts of Rules.
- View scheduled stakeholder and committee meetings open to the public
Information on Historical Advisory Committees
- Technical Advisory Committee on Claims Processing - (TACCP) authorized under Insurance Code Chapter 1212 was repealed, effective September 1, 2011
- Technical Advisory Committee on Electronic Data Exchange - (CEDE) authorized under Insurance Code Chapter 1616, Subchapter B was repealed, effective September 1, 2011
- Health Network Adequacy Advisory Committee - (SB 1731) authorized under Insurance Code Sec. 1456.0065 expired January 1, 2009
For more information, contact:
Last updated: 03/24/2015