Life, Accident and Health Data Calls, Surveys and Registrations
This listing was updated on: July 10, 2014
- None at this time
Health Care Reimbursement Rate Information Alternative 2014 Survey: To improve the quality of the data collected under Insurance Code Chapter 38, subchapter H, TDI invites carriers to respond to a more limited survey about the reimbursement rate data reporting in lieu of the full reporting of 2014 reimbursement rate information. The survey is available on the Reimbursement Rate Report page and due July 25, 2014. Respondents needing more time may contact ReimbursementRates@tdi.texas.gov to request an extension.
- Mandated Benefits Data Call: This data call pertains to mandated benefits and offers, and is due annually on December 1st. Respondents needing more time may contact MBSurvey@tdi.texas.gov to request an extension.
- Health Care Claims Reimbursement Rate Report: Due annually on September 1st. The data call form and instructions are available on the Reimbursement Rate Report Main Page. In lieu of the full reporting of 2014 reimbursement rate information, TDI invites carriers to respond to a more limited survey, described above.
- Credit Life and Credit Accident and Health Data Call, with filing due date of TBA: Presumptive Premium Rates and Reporting Year TBA
- Life Settlement Provider Annual Report, TAC 3.1760 Section (d) effective 8/1/13, requires the annual reporting of Calendar years of 2011 and 2012 data by October 1, 2013 - The data format. E-mail completed form to LIFEHEALTH@tdi.texas.gov
- Data for Potential MLR Adjustments: Commissioner's letter regarding MLR Transition Period | Response from HHS regarding MLR Transition Period
For more information contact:
Last updated: 11/08/2014