Life, Accident and Health Data Calls, Surveys & Registrations
This listing was updated on: February 12, 2014
- None at this time
- Mandated Benefits Data Call: This data call pertains to mandated benefits and offers, and is due annually on December 1st. Respondents needing more time may contact MBSurvey@tdi.texas.gov to request an extension.
- Health Care Claims Reimbursement Rate Report: Due annually on September 1st. The data call form and instructions are available on the Reimbursement Rate Report Main Page. To access the report form, the user must indicate acceptance of the End User Agreement concerning use of Current Procedural Terminology pursuant to 28 TAC §21.4506(d).
- Credit Life and Credit Accident and Health Data Call, with filing due date of TBA: Presumptive Premium Rates and Reporting Year TBA
- Life Settlement Provider Annual Report, TAC 3.1760 Section (d) effective 8/1/13, requires the annual reporting of Calendar years of 2011 and 2012 data by October 1, 2013 - The data format. E-mail completed form to LIFEHEALTH@tdi.texas.gov
- Data for Potential MLR Adjustments: Commissioner's letter regarding MLR Transition Period | Response from HHS regarding MLR Transition Period
For more information contact:
Last updated: 02/12/2014