Actuarial Corner - Tool Box
Below is a sample of available reports:
- General Expense Information Report - used to help insurers comply with §2251.002 (1) which prohibits the use in rate calculations of certain administrative expenses that exceed 110% of the industry median.
- Property and Casualty Insurance Experience by Coverage and Carriers - these are industry compilations of premiums and losses by line of business from statutory page 15 data.
- Insurance Expense Exhibit Books - the purpose of these data reports is to provide information by line of business on a countrywide basis detailing profit and losses, loss adjustment, underwriting and investment expenses. This information is used in developing elements of profitability and trend analysis to assist in proper rate development. The data for these reports was taken from the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) database using the insurance expense exhibit submitted with each company's annual statement.
- Quarterly Legislative Report on Market Conditions - Reports on the top 25 groups for the following lines of business: Products Liability, General Liability, Commercial Fire & Allied, CMP, Private Passenger Auto, Homeowners, Workers' Comp, Boiler & Machinery, Commercial Crime, Commercial Glass, Medical Professional Liability, and Miscellaneous Professional Liability.
- Workers' Compensation Relativities Studies
For more information, contact:
Last updated: 09/06/2014