Building Codes and Downloads - Windstorm Inspection Program
Documents listed here are available in both pdf format and Microsoft Word 6.0. To view, print, and/or save any of these documents using the pdf version, you will need to download and install the Adobe Acrobat Reader, which is available in many formats for different machines. This is a free software utility available at www.adobe.com. To view the document using Adobe Acrobat, simply click on the form that you need. To save a copy to your PC for future use, right click on the document and choose "save target", or open in Adobe Acrobat and use the save feature.
For additional information on downloading TDI files.
For security reasons, some documents/forms are provided only in PDF format.
Windstorm Application Status and Re-Print or Certification
International Residential Code (IRC) or International Building Code (IBC) Publications
The International Codes are not available for purchase or for viewing through the Texas Department of Insurance since they are proprietary documents. The codes and other referenced documents can be purchased at the following link Contact Information:
- ICC | Phone: (888) 699-0541 | www.iccsafe.org
Texas Revisions to the International Residential Code & The International Building Code
- Texas Revisions to the 2006 International Residential Code - Effective January 1, 2008
- Texas Revisions to the 2006 International Building Code - Effective January 1, 2008
- Texas Revisions to the 2003 International Residential Code - Effective January 1, 2005
- Texas Revisions to the 2003 International Building Code - Effective January 1, 2005
- Texas Revisions to the 2000 International Residential Code - Effective February 1, 2003
- Texas Revisions to the 2000 International Building Code - Effective February 1, 2003
TDI AUTOCAD DETAILS
BEFORE YOU BEGIN: Please note that when you open this download, you may choose to either "Open" it or "Save" it to the path that you specify.
For more information contact:
Last updated: 03/09/2015