Data Calls and Surveys / Registrations
- Registration Of Provider Network Contracting Entities (PNCE) – Each person operating as a PNCE must register with the Texas Department of Insurance. The PNCE registration form is located at http://www.tdi.texas.gov/forms/finmcqa/pnceregistration.pdf and information about PNCE registration is located at http://www.tdi.texas.gov/wc/wcnet/impmntSB822.html
Online Data Calls
Claims Data Reporting (HB610 / SB418) – TDI requires this data call to determine carriers’ compliance with prompt pay requirements on claims submitted by providers under Texas Insurance Code (TIC) Chapter 1301, Subchapters C and C-1; TIC Chapter 843, Subchapter J; and 28 Texas Administrative Code Chapter 21, Subchapter T.
- Filing Smart Data Call Information - Filing Smart provides important information regarding filing requirements.
Workers' Compensation Network Data Call Conference
- Cover Memo for Network Information Request (Word)
- Part A Instructions (Word)
- Part A Sample Spreadsheet (XLS)
- Part B Instructions (Word)
- Part C Officer Certification and Attestation (Word)
- Problems Identified by TDI in Network Data Call Submissions (PDF)
- Tentative Timetable for TDI Production of WC Network Report Card and HB 7 Biennial Report to the Legislature (PDF)
For more information contact: