TDI Insurance Complaint Form
Helping You With Your Insurance Complaint - Read the TDI publication to learn more about how we assist Texans with insurance complaints.
Use TDI’s Online Complaint Portal to file a complaint about auto, homeowners, life, health, or title insurance.
To file a workers’ compensation claim complaint, use the online form at the link below.
To file a complaint in Spanish, use the En Espanol online form at the link below.
You may also use the PDF option to print out the form and fill in the information to email, mail, or fax your complaint to TDI. For information about filing an insurance-related complaint, call the Consumer Help Line at 1-800-252-3439 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Central time, Monday-Friday.
- HMO Complaint Summaries | HMO Profiles
- TDI Complaint Stakeholders Resource Page
- Commissioner´s Ombudsman Questions/Complaints
- TDI Customer Service Questions/Complaints
- Internet Complaint Information System (ICIS) - Provides summaries of complaint database files by quarter and by line of insurance.
- NAIC Consumer Information Source - CIS allows consumers to view a variety information about insurance companies and to file insurance company complaints.
- Insurance Company Profile - Provides company license information, history, financial data, and number of justified complaints filed against the company.
- Complaint Authorization Form
Complaint Indexes by Calendar Year
Complaint Index 2013- Auto | Home | Accident/Health | Life/Annuity | Workers' Compensation
Complaint Index 2012- Auto | Home | Accident/Health | Life/Annuity | Workers' Compensation
Complaint Index 2011- Auto | Home | Accident/Health | Life/Annuity | Workers' Compensation
Complaint Index 2010 - Auto | Home | Accident/Health | Life/Annuity | Workers' Compensation
Complaint Index 2009 - Auto | Home | Accident/Health | Life/Annuity | Workers' Compensation
Customer Service Contact
We set high standards for customer service and hope our service meets your expectations. If it does not, we invite you to contact a supervisor or manager in the TDI program area providing that service. The TDI program has the expertise relating to your insurance issue, and it is likely that program staff and management are the ones who can best help you.
Customer Relations Representative
For more information contact:
Last updated: 01/26/2015