We can help with some of your health insurance issues. If we can’t help you, we can direct you where to go for help.
Pick your issue from the list to learn how we can help:
- My insurance company denied a service my doctor says I need.
- My insurance company denied a service because it said my health plan doesn’t cover it.
- My insurance company denied a service because it said it isn’t medically necessary.
- My insurance company stopped paying for one of my prescriptions.
- I got a bill from an out-of-network provider.
- I’m a provider and the insurance company didn’t pay me on time or only partially paid the claim.
- I need help with a mental health condition or substance use disorder.
- I have another issue.