Texas law requires people who drive in Texas to pay for the accidents they cause. To learn more about auto insurance, check out our Auto insurance guide. Some of the topics include:
- Types of coverages.
- Driving in other states.
- Insurance for young drivers.
- Steps to take after an accident.
- Understanding rates.
- Discount options.
- Shopping for auto insurance: What to know before you buy a policy: It's a good idea to shop around to find the policy that best meets your needs and budget.
- How you drive could save you money on car insurance: Learn about saving money by adjusting your policy based on how much you drive and how well you drive.
- What are the different types of car insurance coverages? (video) The types of auto coverages you have determines what types of damage your policy will pay for.
Questions? Call us at 800-252-3439.