Property & Casualty
- 2003 Property & Casualty Insurance Reforms (78th Legislature) - SB14 Frequently Asked Questions
- Texas FAIR Plan Association Resources
- Texas Windstorm Insurance Association Resources
- JUA Resources
- Products qualifying for impact-resistant roofing credits
- Terrorism Risk Act of 2002, Reauthorization Act of 2007, and TRIPRA 2015
Filings (Form, Rate, Rule & Underwriting Guidelines)
- Filings Made Easy Guide, January 2022 Edition
- Filing Review Requirement Checklists
- Filing Requirements for Underwriting Guidelines
- Filing Approvals/Disapprovals
- Advisory Organization Reference Filings
- Property & Casualty Reference Filings
- Flesch Reading Ease Test
- SERFF Filing Access - To view form and rate filings for Property and Casualty; and Life, Accident, and Health.
Property and Casualty Lines Office
- Automobile Coverage
- Bond Resources
- Certificates of Insurance
- Use of Credit Information Disclosure - (CD-1)
- Companies offering windstorm coverage:
- Commercial Coverage
- Texas FAIR Plan Association Overview September 30, 2023 Edition
- GAP Insurance Coverage
- Homeowners & Residential Property Coverage | Home insurance guide for consumers
- 28 TAC 21.1007 - Forms MDR-1 and WDR-1
The Certificate of Mold Damage Remediation (MDR-1) form was revised in response to HB 1328, which became effective May 24, 2005.
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI)
- Professional Liability - Medical Liability Shopping Guide
- Listing of Professional Liability Admitted Carriers in Texas
- TWIA Building Code for Windstorm Resistant Construction for 14 first-tier coastal counties.
- Texas Windstorm Insurance Association Overview September 30, 2023 Edition
- 28 TAC §5.3800. Voluntary Inspection Program Plan of Operation (VIP) – TAC website
- Application for Residential Property Inspector License/Certification in PDF
- Guide for Loss Control/Risk Management Evaluations
- Amusement Ride Safety Inspection & Insurance Act
- Frequently Asked Questions by Insurance Policyholders
Statistical plans are the reporting instructions and record layouts issued by the Texas Department of Insurance for each line or lines of insurance for which insurers will report their statistical experience to TDI or TDI’s designated statistical agents. Statistical plans include the following:
- Texas Title Insurance Statistical Plan - TIC §2703.153; 28 TAC Chapter 9, Subchapter C, §9.401
See the Title Insurance Underwriter Data Call page for more information.
- Texas Detailed Claim Information Statistical Plan (Workers' Compensation) - TIC §2053.151
See the Workers’ Compensation - Detailed Claim Information (DCI) page for more information.
- Statistical Plan for Workers' Compensation and Employers' Liability and Unit Statistical Reporting Guidebook - TIC §2053.101
For the statistical plan and detailed reporting requirements, see the Statistical Plan for Workers' Compensation and Employers Liability Insurance and the Unit Statistical Reporting Guidebook, both of which are available on NCCI's website.
Also see the Workers’ Compensation - Unit Statistical Information (Unit Stat) page for more information.
- Texas Workers’ Compensation Statistical Plan - TIC §§2053.101 and 5.96
For the statistical plan and detailed reporting requirements, see the Financial Call Reporting Guidebook available on NCCI's website.
Also see the Texas Workers’ Compensation Financial Call (TXWCFC) page for more information.
- Texas statistical plans with a fixed submission schedule - TIC §§1953.101, 2003.101, 5.96-5.98, 912.301, 941.252
- Texas Commercial Lines Statistical Plan
See the Texas Commercial Lines Statistical Plan (TCLSP) page for more information.
- Texas Private Passenger Auto Statistical Plan
See the Texas Private Passenger Auto Statistical Plan page for more information.
- Texas Statistical Plan for Residential Risks - Place Code Listing and Other Statistical Residential Documents
See the Texas Statistical Plan for Residential Risks page for more information.
- Texas Commercial Lines Statistical Plan
- Texas Catastrophe Event Statistical Plan for Personal and Commercial Risks - TIC Chapter 38, Subchapter E and §38.001
Reporting Template (MS Excel)
See the Texas Catastrophe Event Statistical Plan for Personal and Commercial Risks page for more information.