Protects you and your lender if someone challenges your title to your property because of title defects that were unknown when you bought the policy.
Mortgage Fraud Resource Page
- Residential mortgage fraud is on the rise in the US. Learn more about fraud schemes and prevention measures.
- Have a complaint about title insurance? Go to our online complaint form and let us know about it.
- New Title Rate Chart - Effective May 1, 2013
- Proposal to Amend 28 TAC §9.1 and §9.401 - Title Manual and Statistical Plan and Exhibits (Adoption by Reference Materials). Comments due by May 20, 2013.
- 2013 Texas Title Insurance Rate Hearing, February 19, 2013 - Commissioner's Order 2385 - Effective 5/1/13. New Title Rate Chart
- TLTA Informal Draft Rate Proposal, September 13, 2012
- OPIC Analysis of TLTA Informal Draft Rate Proposal
- TDI Working Meeting - TLTA Informal Rate Proposal on November 13, 2012.
- TDI Working Meeting - TLTA Informal Rate Proposal on October 24, 2012.
- TDI Working Meeting - TLTA Informal Rate Proposal on October 10, 2012.
Title Manual / Regulation
- Title Insurance Basic Manual Index | Insuring Forms | Rate Rules | Procedural Rules | Exhibits & Forms | Administrative Rules | Claims | Personal Property Title Insurance | Appendix
- Archived Title Insurance Basic Manual (02/01/10 - 01/01/11)
- Insurance Code
- Title 11 (Chapters 2501 - 2751)
- Title 3 (Chapters 223 & 271)
- Title 5 (Chapter 501, 541, & 542)
- Texas Administrative Code - (Chapter 9)
- Notices and Information
- Title Bulletins
- Commissioner Orders
- Texas Title Insurance Statistical Plan effective 02/01/2010
Title Agents / Escrow Officers
- Auditor's Notebook
- Licensed Title Agents/Direct Operations by County
- Licensed Escrow Officers
- Notice of Wind-Down Plan Requirement (Administrative Rule D-1)
- Title Data Call Forms
- TDI Title Forms (including Application Forms for Title Agents and Escrow Officers)
- TDI Title Reports (including Agent/Underwriter Reports)
- Video: The Basics of Title Insurance
- File a Title Complaint
- Requesting Copies of P&C Filings / Information
- Mortgage Fraud resource page
- Title Receiverships web resource page
- Texas Nations Title receivership page
- United Title of Texas Resource Page
SEE Amendments To Some Agenda Items Submitted 02/21/12
SEE Amendments To Some Agenda Items Submitted 02/24/12
SEE Amended Agenda Item 2012-59 Submitted 02/27/12
SEE Amended Agenda Item 2012-63 Submitted 02/28/12
SEE Amended Agenda Item 2012-85 Amended 02/27/12
HB 4338 adds several new requirements for agents. Although HB 4338 becomes effective September 1, 2009, some of its requirements will not be operative as a practical matter until relevant rules and forms are in place.
Effective September 1, 2009, HB 4338 requires that new abstract plants comply with HB 4338 requirements as to abstract plant age. Existing plants have until 1/1/2014 to meet the new requirements. New HB 4338 requirements as to quarterly withholding reports, management training, and minimum capitalization will be further defined through rules and forms before those requirements become operative.
****** Subscribe to Property & Casualty Bulletins via eNews. ******
- Texas Insurance Code | Texas Administrative Code
- TDI Forms
- TDI Rules
- TDI Publications
- TDI Reports
|Help For||Toll-Free #|
|[ tdi phone listings ]|
|Agents / Adjusters|
|Media / Others|
|Agent Lookup||Company Lookup|
|DWC Forms||All Other Forms|
|TDI Jobs||TXCOMP Home|
|[ popular links · more lookups ] |
For more information contact:
Last updated: 04/18/2013