Insurance Resource for Medicare Beneficiaries
- Health Information Counseling & Advocacy Program HICAP is the State Health Insurance Assistance Program (SHIP) for Texas. SHIP is a national program that assists people on Medicare, including seniors and people with disabilities.
- How to Contact a Benefits Counselor - Find a benefits counselor in your area for assistance with public and private benefits.
The Medicare annual open enrollment period is October 15 through December 7.
- Medicare Prescription Drug Coverage (Medicare Part D) Resource Page
- Medicare Advantage Resource Page
- Stop Medicare Fraud (a website of the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services and the U.S. Department of Justice)
- Information about medicare equipment and supplies in the DFW area | Medicare beneficiaries traveling to the DFW area
|Help For||Toll-Free #|
|[ tdi phone listings ]|
|Agents / Adjusters|
|Media / Others|
|Agent Lookup||Company Lookup|
|DWC Forms||All Other Forms|
|TDI Jobs||TXCOMP Home|
popular links ·
more lookups ]
For more information contact:
Last updated: 09/06/2014