Lists / Databases of Insurance Companies of Interest to Consumers
- Company Profiles - Information on an insurance company´s license status in Texas, its financial status, and complaint history. If you need further assistance, please call our toll-free Consumer Helpline weekdays between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. at 1-800-252-3439. Company data is usually updated at 7 a.m. each business day.
- Download Lists - Regularly updated spreadsheets available providing details of insurance companies authorized to do business in Texas
- Major Texas Insurance Companies - Based on Policy Premiums (Homeowners, Auto, Workers´ Compensation, Accident and Health, HMO, Life and Annuities)
- Licensing of Life Settlement Providers, Brokers, and Life Agents acting as Life Settlement Brokers
- List of Texas Health Maintenance Organizations
- Search for a list of Independent Review Organizations (IRO) agents
- Professional Liability Admitted Carriers in Texas
- Help with Downloading Files
Other Lists / Databases of Interest to Consumers
- Agent Database - Find information on agents and agencies licensed with the state of Texas, or renew an insurance agent or agency license online. Data is usually updated each business day. Agent and Agency profiles contain mailing address, license number, license type, qualification, expiration date, license status, and active appointments. Agency profiles also include officers and directors. For technical assistance, you can call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week toll free at 1-877-452-9060.
- Agent Download Lists - Lists of insurance agents licensed to conduct business in the State of Texas.
For more information, contact:
Last updated: 06/24/2016