Lists / Databases of Insurance Companies of Interest to Consumers
- Company Profiles - Information on an insurance company´s license status in Texas, its financial status, and complaint history. If you need further assistance, please call our toll-free Consumer Helpline weekdays between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. at 1-800-252-3439. Company data is usually updated at 7 a.m. each business day.
- Download Lists - Regularly updated spreadsheets available providing details of insurance companies authorized to do business in Texas
- Major Texas Insurance Companies - Based on Policy Premiums (Homeowners, Auto, Workers´ Compensation, Accident and Health, HMO, Life and Annuities)
- Companies Authorized* to Offer Medical Savings Accounts
- Companies Authorized* to Offer Dental Coverage
- Authorized Viatical/Life Settlement Providers, Provider Representatives and Brokers
- List of Texas Health Maintenance Organizations
- List of Companies Offering Small Employer Accident and Health Coverage
- List of Certified Independent Review Organizations (IROs)
- Professional Liability Admitted Carriers in Texas
- Help with Downloading Files
* Notice - Companies authorized to provide coverage have received TDI approval of one or more policies for that line of insurance. Being included in the listing does not guarantee that the company currently offers such coverage. A company may never sell the coverage authorized or may decide at some point to stop selling such coverage.
Other Lists / Databases of Interest to Consumers
- Agent Database - Find information on agents and agencies licensed with the state of Texas, or renew an insurance agent or agency license online. Data is usually updated each business day. Agent and Agency profiles contain mailing address, license number, license type, qualification, expiration date, license status, and active appointments. Agency profiles also include officers and directors. For technical assistance, you can call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week toll free at 1-877-452-9060.
- Agent Download Lists - Lists of insurance agents licensed to conduct business in the State of Texas.
For more information contact:
Last updated: 11/04/2013