The Texas Department of Insurance, Division of Workers' Compensation (TDI-DWC) provides safety and health resources to employers, employees, and other entities that support the Texas workforce to eliminate the occurrence of occupational injuries and hazardous exposures. Through its Workplace Safety Programs, the TDI-DWC helps employers, employees, insurance carriers that underwrite workers compensation insurance and the policyholders of such carriers insurance with workplace safety and health issues.
Report unsafe working conditions or violations of safety regulations by calling 800-452-9595 or report a hazard online.
Safety Training Resources
- Free Safety and Health Publications
- Free DVD/Audiovisual Loans
- Safety and Health Training Seminars
- Customized Onsite Workplace Safety & Health Training
- OSHA 10-Hour Construction Courses
- 18th Annual Workplace Safety & Health Conference
- Safety and Health Resources from Your Workers’ Compensation Insurance Company
- Helpful Safety and Health Links
- Workers' Compensation Resources for Employers
If you are unable to find the safety and health information you need in these pages, contact the TDI-DWC at 1-800-687-7080, (512-804-4600 in Austin) or email@example.com
For assistance with issues that are not safety or health related (such as claims or disputes), contact the TDI-DWC at 512-804-4636, 1-800-372-7713, or firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information contact:
Last updated: 01/29/2014