Agent & Adjuster Licensing
Company Licensing and Registration
- Incorporates, licenses, and registers insurance companies, and other ancillary operations for both the admitted/authorized market and the registered/non-admitted. This office performs many related functions, such as licensing premium finance companies and third party administrators, determining eligibility of surplus lines carriers, registering risk retention groups, accredited / trusteed reinsurers and purchasing groups, and licensing life settlement providers and brokers.
State Fire Marshal Licensing
- Regulates the planning, selling, installing, certifying, and servicing of fire extinguisher, fire alarm and fire sprinkler devices and systems.
If an individual or company holds more than one license with the Texas Department of Insurance, compliance with Texas laws and rules and regulations regarding those different license types must be followed. Those differences may require the completion of multiple documents in order to satisfy the requirements of the particular license, including licenses for agents, companies, third party administrators (TPAs), utilization review agents (URAs), premium finance,workers' compensation or State Fire Marshal's Office related matters.
Agent & Company Lists
- Insurance Agents Licensed to Conduct Business in the State of Texas
- Companies Regulated by the Texas Department of Insurance
- Insurance Companies of Interest to Consumers
Change of Address Forms
- Agent - LHL389 - Licensee Name/Address Change Request Form
- CE Provider - LHL367 - Provider Renewal and Information Change Form
- Fire Marshal - SF227 - File Update Form
|Help For||Toll-Free #|
|[ tdi phone listings ]|
|Agents / Adjusters|
|Media / Others|
|Agent Lookup||Company Lookup|
|DWC Forms||All Other Forms|
|TDI Jobs||TXCOMP Home|
|[ popular links · more lookups ] |
For more information contact:
Last updated: 03/26/2014