Agent & Adjuster Licensing
- Agent Lookup
- Agent - FIN533 - Licensee Name/Address Change Request Form
- CE Provider -
- Continuing Education
- Find out more about license testing, electronic licensing services, license renewal and continuing education.
- Insurance Agents Licensed to Conduct Business in the State of Texas
Company Licensing and Registration
- Incorporates, licenses, and registers insurance companies, and other ancillary operations for both the admitted/authorized market and the registered/non-admitted. This office performs many related functions, such as licensing premium finance companies and third party administrators, determining eligibility of surplus lines carriers, registering risk retention groups, accredited / trusteed reinsurers and purchasing groups, and licensing life settlement providers and brokers.
- Company Licensing and Registration
- Companies Regulated by the Texas Department of Insurance
- Insurance Companies of Interest to Consumers
- Company Lookup
State Fire Marshal Licensing
- SF227 - File Update Form
- Regulates the planning, selling, installing, certifying, and servicing of fire extinguisher, fire alarm and fire sprinkler devices and systems.
For more information contact:
Last updated: 03/23/2015