- Becoming an Appointed Qualified Inspector (AQI)
- Contact Information Updates
- Complete List of Appointed Qualified Inspectors (AQIs)
- Educational Opportunities
- Engineering Services/Windstorm Inspection Program Newsletters
- Field Office Locations and Contact Information
- Search Enforcement Actions
Appointment Process as of January 1, 2017
To obtain your appointment as a qualified inspector, please follow the steps below in compliance with HB 2439.
- attend the TDI Windstorm Orientation webinar; then
- complete and submit your signed application for appointment as a qualified inspector (form AQI-1) to TDI.
Note: You must attend the TDI Windstorm Orientation webinar before submitting form AQI-1 to TDI.
Register for Upcoming Webinars
You can view the schedule of upcoming windstorm orientation webinars and register to attend on the windstorm system under "Inspector Orientations."
Updating your Contact Information
Engineering Services Program requests that all appointed qualified inspectors regularly complete the Contact Information Update Request. You can update your contact information on the windstorm system, or by submitting the Contact Information Update Request form via e-mail, mail, or fax.
- The complete list of all appointed qualified inspectors and the types of inspections that they perform on the windstorm system.
- Based on the size and scope of your job, you may be eligible for an inspection by a TDI Field Office. For more information, contact the Field Office location near you.