Skip to Top Main Navigation Skip to Content Area Skip to Footer
Texas Department of Insurance
Topics:   A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z All

Life settlement provider

Manage your license

Update contact information

Print license

Please contact to request a copy of your license.

Continuing education credits

You do not need to take continuing education credits for a life settlement provider license.

License renewal

Cancel license

Surrender by paper form: Fill out the Application for Renewal, Surrender, or Change of Information for Life Settlement Provider or Broker (Form FIN431).

Letter of certification

You can ask for a letter of certification (proof you have a license in Texas) by going to Sircon. You will need to pay $11, plus any additional fees Sircon might charge.

Question? Email us at

Last updated: 4/6/2022