This information is not legal advice. If you need legal advice, you should contact an attorney.
1. What is happening to Go Insurance Company?
Go Insurance Company, formerly known as Peachtree Casualty Insurance Company, (Go) is an Oklahoma insurance company licensed in the State of Texas.
On December 18, 2023, Go was placed in receivership for rehabilitation by the District Court of Oklahoma County, Oklahoma in case number CJ-2023-6377.
This order appointed Glen Mulready, Commissioner of the Oklahoma Insurance Department, as Receiver and Donna Wilson as Assistant Receiver. This receivership action was necessary to protect Go’s policyholders.
2. Is Go still in the insurance business?
Yes. Go will continue to operate under the direction of the court-appointed receiver.
3. Is my insurance policy with Go still in effect?
Go’s insurance policies remain in effect according to the terms of the policies.
You must continue to pay your premiums when due to maintain your coverage under your policy with Go.
4. Who can I contact if I have questions about my policy or a claim?
Policyholders with questions about their insurance coverage or a claim should contact the Oklahoma Receivership Office at one of the following:
- By phone at 405-947-0022 or FAX at 405-947-0046
- By email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- At the Oklahoma Receivership Office website: https://okaro.org/
- By mail at:
Oklahoma Receivership Office, Inc.
3613 NW 56th St, Suite 330
Oklahoma City, OK 73112
5. What should I do if I have a new claim?
Please contact the Oklahoma Receivership Office using the contact information listed above to report a claim.
6. How are pending claims being handled?
The receiver of Go continues to pay claims under the terms of Go’s insurance policies.
7. How do I keep up with what is going on in the receivership?
All relevant notices of Go will be posted on the Oklahoma Receivership Office website noted above.