It is possible to file up to 500 forms of one type electronically. This is done by submitting a file containing data in XML format. Each form has a customized format which is described in an XML schema file. In order for the forms in the file to be successfully submitted to the Division of Workers’ Compensation, the file must exactly match the defined schema for the type of form being submitted. If there are any errors found in the file, a failure notice will be displayed.
Steps for submitting forms using an XML file:
- Locate the form in the list below.
- Open and review the schema.xsd file associated with the form.
- Review the sample XML file associated with the form.
- Create your XML data file.
- File your XML data file online through this page on TXCOMP.
- Select the Submit a File with Multiple Form Transactions link.
- Enter the file name.
- Select Submit.
- An acknowledgement of receipt with a confirmation number will display when the form is successfully received by the Division of Workers’ Compensation. You may print a copy for your records.
|DWC005||Employer's Notice of No Coverage or Termination of Coverage||Employer forms schema||Sample DWC005|
|DWC020SI||Self-Insured Governmental Entity Coverage Information||Employer forms schema||Sample DWC020SI|