Quick Links - Other TDI Websites and Policies
Other TDI Policies
- Have an Exit Strategy - a State Fire Marshal program/website urging Texans to always have two ways out of a room in case of a fire
- Healthy Texas Online - A New Statewide Health Insurance Program Designed for Owners of Small Businesses and Their Employees
- TexasSure - the state's vehicle insurance verification program
- Texas Health Options - A service of the State of Texas - with links to government & other Web sites to help Texans shop for health insurance, as well as compare costs and quality of health care.
- Help Insure - A free and secure service of the State of Texas to help Texans shop for auto and homeowners insurance; help companies find commercial property insurance along the Texas coast; allow Texas homeowners to make their information available to carriers and allow insurance companies and agents to review that information and contact homeowners about their insurance needs.
- TXComp - Division of Workers' Compensation - Verify an employer’s workers’ compensation coverage; locate an insurance carrier’s contact information; report a work-related injury; sign up for access to the claim or coverage system; locate a workers’ compensation claim with authorized access; locate a doctor for a work-related injury; and sign up as a health care provider in the workers’ compensation system.
For more information contact:
Last updated: 05/17/2012