Quick Start - TDI Search Lookups and Options
Quick links to TDI's most popular search and lookup tools and options.
Popular Searches / Listings
- Check Agents - Lookup information on an insurance agent; verify their license.
- Check Companies - Lookup information on insurance companies. Verify license, check contact information, complaint data, financial strength ratings and more.
- Employee Contact Search - Lookup contact information for TDI employees using their last name.
- Web Site Search - You can search the entire Web Site or select specific sections to search.
- What's New - Latest additions to the Web site.
Insurance Searches / Listings
- Adjuster Licensing Providers - Does not apply to Public Insurance Adjusters
- Agent/Adjuster Continuing Education - Course and Provider Lookup
- Agents for Companies Currently Providing Homeowners Insurance in Texas - Part of our Helpinsure.com services.
- Complaint Data Searches - Information is intended only as a guide and a resource.
- Disciplinary Actions/Enforcements - You can search all years at once or one year at a time. Your search word can be almost anything - a name, city, state, month or other identifying term.
- Forms & Checklists - Search function available for our forms and checklists, as well as listings by program, topic.
- HMOs by County Search - Includes type of HMO and telephone number.
- Job Openings - TDI's current job postings
- Professional Liability Admitted Carriers - Explanation
- Utilization Review Agents - Search for a certified/registered URA.
- Windstorm WPI-8 Certificate Search - Use for status of a windstorm application (WPI-1) or reprint of certificate (WPI-8). Certificate reprints available only if structure has been certified by an appointed engineer or TDI inspector.
State Fire Marshal Listings
- Fires in Texas - Each year the TEXFIRS section publishes Fires in Texas, a summary of fires reported during the preceding year.
- Search for Companies & Personnel licensed by the State Fire Marshal's Office
- Quarterly Fire Reports - Latest data available.
- School Fire Safety Curriculum Guides - A series of fire and burn prevention curriculum guides (K-12) developed by the State Fire Marshal's Office.
Workers' Compensation Searches / Listings
- Locate a Covered Employer - TXCOMP Service
- Locate an Insurance Carrier - TXCOMP Service
- Disciplinary Actions/Enforcements - includes workers' compensation enforcement actions. Use a name, city, state, month or other identifying term
- What's New - Latest additions to the workers' compensation pages
- Workers' Compensation Search - Search only workers' compensation portions of our Web site
For more information contact:
Last updated: 09/06/2014