Workers' Compensation Health Care Networks (WCNet)
- How do I find a certified WCNet?
- Do I need to become a Certified WCNet?
- How do I become a Certified WCNet?
- What are my responsibilities as a Certified WCNet?
- Contract Provisions
- How do I file a network configuration or modification?
- Subsequent Filings
- TDI Notification
- How do I file an IRO request?
- What happens if a complaint is filed against me?
- Annual Quality Improvement (QI) Reports
- Helpful tools for reviewing your network prior to examination
- Network Applicant Open Conference Calls
- Provider and Office Manager Open Conference calls
- WCNet Antitrust Statement
- Network Quality Measurement Committee Agenda
More WCNet Information
- Information for Carriers
- Information for Employers
- Information for Providers
- Information for Injured Employees
- 2011 WCNet Report Card
- 2010 WCNet Report Card
- 2009 WCNet Report Card
- 2008 WCNet Report Card
- 2007 WCNet Report Card
- Datacalls and Registrations
- WCNet Forms
- Carrier Phone Numbers for Determining Network Status of Injured Employees
- Commissioner's Bulletin - UR Review for WC Networks
- Data on Current Providers in the Texas Workers' Compensation System (Word)
- Licensed Workers' Compensation Companies in Texas - 2004 (Excel)
- Workers' Compensation Working Group
- WCNet for Injured Employees
- Tips for WCNet Applicants! (Word)
For more information contact:
Last updated: 10/01/2013