Workers’ Compensation Complaints
A COMPLAINT is the written allegation that a system participant has violated Title 5, Subtitle A, of the Texas Labor Code or Texas Department of Insurance, Division of Workers' Compensation (TDI-DWC) rules. Follow the steps below to file a workers’ compensation complaint.
If you need help filing a complaint, call 1-800-252-7031, between 8 a.m. and to 5 p.m., Central Time, Monday to Friday.
Steps to File a Complaint
1. All complaints must be in writing. You can either:
- Download and print the complaint form (DWC Form-154).
English – complaint form
Spanish – complaint form
- Send us an email or letter.
2. Gather any documents you think will support your complaint.
3. Submit your complaint and your supporting documents to us one of the following ways:
In Person: At a DWC Field Office
Texas Department of Insurance
Division of Workers’ Compensation, MS-8
7551 Metro Center Drive, Suite 100
Austin, Texas 78744
For more information, contact:
Last updated: 03/01/2016