2014 Texas Workers' Compensation Compliance Conference
The 2014 Texas Workers' Compensation Compliance Conference presentations are available in PDF format. Download the free PDF reader if you cannot view the presentations.
- Benefit Dispute Resolution, Compliance Issues within Dispute Resolution
- Compliance Audit Overview – Methodology and 2013 Results
- DWC Form-032 Request for Designated Doctor Examination
- Electronic Reporting in Texas
- Employer Reporting Requirements, Return to Work and Insurance Coverage
- Medical State Reporting in Texas
These presentations will be removed on January 26, 2015.
About the Conference
The DWC hosts the Compliance Conference to educate workers' compensation system participants about common non-compliance issues and assist them in fulfilling their roles in the Texas workers' compensation system. The 2014 Division of Workers' Compensation (DWC) Compliance Conference was held September 12 in Austin and October 21 in Houston.
The DWC also hosts Workers' Compensation Educational Conferences to educate workers' compensation system participants on the laws passed by the Texas Legislature and rules adopted by the agency. The compliance conferences and the educational conferences will be held biennially, in alternating years. The next Educational Conference will be held in the fall of 2015.
For more information contact:
Last updated: 10/28/2014