Texas Monitor, 1:2
- An Early Look at Supplemental Income Benefits
- Duration of Temporary Income Benefit Payments Drops Substantially Over 1991 to 1993 Period
- Claim Costs by Degree of Permanent Impairment
- Update on BRC, CCH Dispute Outcomes
- Rate of Nonsubscription Dropping in Texas
- The Cost of Workers' Compensation Insurance in Texas is on the Decline
1 Texas Monitor (Spring 1996) reported on the costs of SIBs.
3 Table 2
Annual Nonsubscription Survey: 1996 Estimates, is available via our electronic order form.
Texas is one of only three states in which workers' compensation (WC) coverage is not compulsory, and it is the only state with a substantial portion of employers who have chosen to opt out of the workers' compensation system. Because nonsubscribing5
8 Figure 7
11 Figure 9
This page was last updated on December 9, 2002.