Electronic Non-Resident Licensing
Texas is the 28th state to begin accepting electronic non-resident licensing (eNRL) applications (individuals only at this time) through the National Insurance Producer Registry, an affiliate of the National Association of Insurance Commissioners. Some of the reasons for insurers and individuals to use eNRL are:
- Certification done automatically by NIPR.
- File in multiple states with one application.
- Application pre-screened against data in NIPR's PDB database
- Usually up to 6 days faster than non-electronic filing.
- Automatic email from NIPR when Texas issues license.
At NIPR, select "Non-Resident Licensing", then "Electronic Non-Resident Licensing"
For more information contact:
Last updated: 04/21/2009