Homeowners & Residential Property Insurance
- A free and secure service to help Texans shop for property and auto insurance.
- Use the Disaster Preparedness Resource Pages to prepare your family and property for a disaster.
- Take a look at more homeowners and residential property insurance publications available on our web site.
****** Subscribe to Property & Casualty Bulletins via eNews ******
Homeowners Insurance Price Comparisons / Rate Guides -This Price Comparisons / Rate Guides can help you compare rates among companies that sell 80 percent or more of the homeowners insurance in your area. It includes companies that have asked to be in the rate guide. The table lists companies and the annual rates they would charge four "typical" homeowners with $100,000 coverage on the house, $40,000 on its contents, a 1 percent ($1,000) deductible, and "good" credit. The sample policies may not match your situation exactly, but they provide a way to compare prices among companies.
- 28 TAC §21.1007 - Forms MDR-1 / WDR-1
The Certificate of Mold Damage Remediation (MDR-1) form was revised in response to HB1328, which became effective May 24, 2005.
- 28 TAC §5.3702 - Form EC-1
- Certificates of Insurance
- Bills of Rights
- Consumer Complaint Information
- Helpinsure.com is a free and secure service to help Texans shop for homeowners insurance.
- Homeowner / Renter Related Publications
- Hail Resistant Roof Certification
- Price Comparisons/Rate Guides
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI)
- StormLink - Information from TDI on Hurricanes, Wind and Hail
- Texas Windstorm Insurance Association Overview, May 14, 2013 Edition
- Texas FAIR Plan Association Overview, May 15, 2013 Edition
- Texas FAIR Plan Association Resources
- Texas Windstorm Insurance Association Resources
- Use of Credit Information Disclosure (CD-1)
- VIP - 28 TAC §5.3800 - Voluntary Inspection Program Plan of Operation
- VIP - Inspection Can Open Door to Home Insurance
- VIP - List of Inspectors
- Windstorm Inspection Program
Filings (Form, Rate, & Rule)
- Actuarial Corner
- Advisory Organizations Reference Filings - P&C Reference Filings
- Filings Made Easy Guide, November 2011 Edition
- Filing Review Requirements Checklists
- Filing Approvals / Disapprovals
- Personal & Commercial Lines Contact Information
- Requesting P&C Filings / Information
- SERFF (System for Electronic Rate and Form Filings)
- Glossary of Common Homeowners Insurance Terms
- Homeowner Related Bulletins
- Texas FAIR Plan Association
|Help For||Toll-Free #|
|[ tdi phone listings ]|
|Agents / Adjusters|
|Media / Others|
|Agent Lookup||Company Lookup|
|P&C Forms||All Other Forms|
|[ popular links · more lookups ] |
For more information contact:
Last updated: 05/20/2013