Skip to Top Main Navigation Skip to Content Area Skip to Footer
Topics:   A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z All

Adjuster: Emergency (catastrophe)

Manage your license

Update contact information

Print license

You can print your license by going to the Sircon (Vertafore) website.

Continuing education credits

Continuing education credits are not needed for an emergency adjuster license.

License renewal

Emergency adjuster licenses are not renewable. However, a license can be extended for another 90 days with a new application.

Letter of certification

You can ask for a letter of certification (proof you have a license in Texas) online or by paper form.

For more information, contact:

Last updated: 2/16/2018